Mobile Integrated Healthcare (MIH)
Over the past 75 years, Mercy Flights Inc., located in Medford, Oregon, has provided integrated mobile healthcare in Southern Oregon and Northern California. Pioneering new ways of helping those in need is part of our DNA, and there are no signs of slowing down as our neighbors face new challenges accessing the healthcare system.
OUR MOBILE INTEGRATED HEALTHCARE TEAM PROVIDES:
- Quick response to patient needs.
- On-the-spot healthcare treatment is provided in the convenience of the patient’s home.
- An alternate response to those who are experiencing behavioral health crises and non-emergent treatment, reducing the need for a full multi-emergency service response, including police, fire, and ambulance.
- Provides post-hospital care, focusing on chronic disease management, health education, and medication education and management.
- Care coordination in a fragmented healthcare system by acting as a liaison for all (patient, family, and care team).
Mobile Integrated Healthcare: Patient Spotlight
Mercy Flights Community Partners
At Mercy Flights, we’re bringing mobile healthcare to our neighbors who need help navigating healthcare systems. We know that every person’s health is important to the health our region.
Our Mobile Integrated Health providers are field experienced EMTs and paramedics that have received additional training to support the needs of our most vulnerable neighbors.
Connect with Us
We value our partnership with local healthcare providers and are always looking for ways to streamline patient care and remove barriers to meet the healthcare needs of our community.
Hours of Operation: The Mercy Flights
MIH team healthcare providers work
Monday–Friday from 7 a.m.–7 p.m.
Direct Number: 541-858-2637