Job Class: Air
Job Hours: 12 hr shifts
Mercy Flights, Inc. is currently looking for a Fixed Wing Pilot (SIC) to join our team! Mercy Flights was established in 1949 and is a non-profit EMS agency providing clinical services for Ground, Rotor Wing and Fixed Wing 911 EMS and Inter-facility transports. Mercy Flights offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as career growth potential and educational scholarships.
Our Flight Department is under new leadership including the Director of Flight Operations and the Chief Pilot. Mercy Flights fleet of aircraft includes two brand new King Air C90 GTX. We are supported by a state of the art Communications Center, full simulation lab and top of the line equipment.
- Full-time, salaried position;
- Schedule: Seven (7) – Twelve (12) hour shifts in a two week period;
- Starting Pay rate: $45,000 Annually;
- Benefits: Company paid employee medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k; earned time off (ETO), and company provided uniforms.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Commercial Pilot Certificate;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Must meet following minimum logged flight time: 500 hours total flight time, 250 hours multi-engine land.
How to apply:
Complete an application packet by clicking on the blue button below or call the Human Resources Department at (541) 858-2647. To ensure consideration, a completed application packet must be received no later than July 19, 2019. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
Application packets may be submitted by:
* Email to MercyFlightsHR@gmail.com;
* Fax at (541) 772-1773;
* In person at 2020 Milligan Way, Medford, OR