Job Class: Air
Job Hours: 12 hr shifts
Mercy Flights, Inc. is currently looking for a Helicopter Pilot to join our team! Mercy Flights was established in 1949 and is a non-profit EMS agency providing clinical services for Ground, Rotor Wing and Fixed Wing 911 EMS and Inter-facility transports. Mercy Flights offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as career growth potential and educational scholarships.
- Full-time, salaried position;
- Schedule: Seven (7) – Twelve (12) hour shifts in a two week period;
- Starting Pay rate: $78,500 Annually;
- Benefits: Company paid employee medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k; earned time off (ETO), and company provided uniforms.
Education and Experience Qualifications:
- Commercial Pilot Certificate;
- Airline Transport Pilot Certificate (ATP) preferred;
- Valid Driver’s License;
- Must meet following logged flight time: 1,500 hours total flight time; 1,000 Pilot-in-Command (PIC); 500 hours Helicopter turbine and 100 NVG aided hours.
How to apply:
Complete an application packet by clicking on the blue button below or call the Human Resources Department at (541) 858-2639. To ensure consideration, a completed application packet must be received no later than Friday, March 6, 2020. Applications submitted after the closing date and resumes and/or applications that are incomplete, will not be accepted or considered for review.
Application packets may be submitted by:
* Email to MercyFlightsHR@gmail.com;
* Fax at (541) 772-1773;
* In person at 2020 Milligan Way, Medford, OR