Job Class: Air
Job Hours: 12 hr shifts/3-4 days per week
Description: Mercy Flights is accepting applications for a full-time Flight Nurse (RN)
Mercy Flights was established in 1949 and is a non-profit EMS agency providing clinical services for Ground, Rotor Wing and Fixed Wing 911 EMS and Inter-facility transports. Mercy Flights offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package, as well as career growth potential and educational scholarships. We are supported by a state of the art Communications Center, full simulation lab and top of the line equipment.
- Twelve (12) hour shifts;
- Starting Pay rate: $35.70/hr. (approximately $81,681.60 annually);
- Benefits: Company paid employee medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k; earned time off (ETO), and company provided uniforms.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Current Oregon RN License;
- Current certifications in ALS, BLS, ACLS, PALS or PEPP and one of the following trauma course required (PHTLS, TPATC, TNCC or ITLS);
- Due to aircraft requirements, body weight must be 230 lbs or less.
- Flight experience;Three (3) years current critical care experience (ED, ICU, CCU or Flight);
- CFRN certification, (must obtain within 18 months of employment date);
- Oregon EMT or Paramedic License;
- NRP and S.T.A.B.L.E certifications.
How to apply:
Complete an application packet by clicking on the blue button below or call the Human Resources Department at (541) 858-2639. To ensure consideration, a completed application packet must be received. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. This position will remain open until filled.
Application packets may be submitted by:
* Email to MercyFlightsHR@gmail.com;
* Fax at (541) 772-1773;
* In person at 2020 Milligan Way, Medford, OR