Job Class: Air
Job Hours: 12 hr shifts
Description: Mercy Flights is accepting applications for a full-time Flight Nurse (RN)
Mercy Flights was established in 1949 and is one of the nation’s oldest non-profit Air Ambulance Services. We provide high quality clinical service, at a reasonable cost, for 911 ambulance, helicopter and fixed wing transport. This unique candidate will have the opportunity to work in all three clinical areas of the program. You will work as a member of a nurse/paramedic team performing critical care inter-facility transports, helicopter scene response and ground 911 scene responses in Jackson County.
- Twelve (12) hour shifts;
- Starting Pay rate: $35.70/hr. (approximately $81,681.60 annually);
- Benefits: Company paid employee medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance, short-term disability, 401k; earned time off (ETO), and company provided uniforms.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing;
- Current Oregon RN License;
- Current certifications in BLS, ACLS and PALS or PEPP and one of the following trauma course required (PHTLS, TPATC, TNCC or ITLS);
- One (1) year required, three (3) years preferred current critical care experience (ED, ICU, CCU or Flight);
- Current Oregon Driver’s License;
- Due to aircraft requirements, body weight must be 230 lbs or less.
- Flight experience;
- CFRN certification (must obtain within 18 months of employment date);
- TPATC certification (must obtain within 18 months of employment date);
- Oregon EMT or Paramedic License;
- NRP and S.T.A.B.L.E certifications (must obtain within 12 months of employment date).
How to apply:
Complete an application packet by clicking on the blue button below or call the Human Resources Department at (541) 858-2639. To ensure consideration, a completed application packet must be received. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. This position will remain open until filled.
Application packets may be submitted by:
* Email to MercyFlightsHR@gmail.com;
* Fax at (541) 772-1773;
* In person at 2020 Milligan Way, Medford, OR